- Examples of Our Custom Pewter Casting Services
This is an expanding custom casting service of the New Millennium
Candle Company. We've done many pewter casting jobs for customers looking
for a low volume requirements at a reasonable price.
weighted with an impressive quality
priced compared to precious metal casting
- The pewter casting service that we are now offering our
customers will allow us to replicate an original idea or design into a heavy
weighted quality pewter product.
- Experienced Mold Making
- Silicone mold making techniques allows for exceptional
- High Grade Pewter
- High quality premium grade lead free pewter
- Hand Finishing
- Hand polished, buffed, and sealed to retain
the unique luster qualities of pewter
Procedures in creating
a custom pewter piece
- A. Computer assisted designing
- Computer programs take a photograph, logo, or
a drawing and
reduces it into a digital image.
- B. Exacting model making skills
- Special talents and modeling skills replicate the
digital image into a full scale model.
- C. Unique mold-making capabilities
- Unique silicone mold making procedure allows for an
exact duplication of the model's details.
- D. Centrifugally cast and hand finished
- Centrifugal casting with lead free pewter and hand finishing assures
unique quality product.
Ann Pewter Bookend Development
Raggedy Andy Pewter Bookend Development
- Minnesota Historical Society at Historic Fort Snelling, St. Paul
- Reproduction pewter military hardware
for the uniforms used at the historical frontier fort and custom lead
flint pads for their muzzle loading muskets.
- U.S. Strategic Command at Offutt Air
Force Base, Nebraska
- Original pewter sculpture created to honor
members of the USSTRATCOM-Force Assessments team who are departing the
Policy for Custom Orders
(Click on an image for a larger